What to report?
Child sex tourism is is the phenomenon where an individual is residing
abroad for a longer or shorter period of time and sexually abuses minors in that country and/or sexually exploit them.
Child sex tourism includes sexual contact, but also nude dancing, pole dancing, erotic massage, producing child sexual abuse material, child trafficking and webcam child sex tourism. Dutch citizens guilty of child sex tourism are punishable in the Netherlands, even if the abuse occurs abroad and is not illegal there.
Meldkindersekstoerisme.nl treats all reports confidentially.
Try to complete the following information in the report form:
• The name and/or description of the perpetrator
• The name and/or description of the victim
• A description of what you have seen or heard.
• Indicate where and when it occurred.
• The travel details of the perpetrator (e.g. the date and time of flight, the name of the airline or travelcompany)
• Any other relevant or noteworthy details.
Caution: do not try to conduct an investigation yourself.
If you want to make a report to a hotline in another country, visit Reportchildsextourism.org